Happy Constitution Day!
8th Rel. - Lectio Divina - Divine Reading - due Monday.
Lectio Divina questions are below.
8th SS - Study your notes.
6th Rel. - Lectio Divina - Divine Reading - due Monday.
Lectio Divina questions are posted below.
6th SS - Map of the Greek City- States due Monday.
7th Rel. - Lectio Divina - Divine Reading - due Monday.
7th SS - Study your notes - test over the Fertile Crescent next week.
Please answer the below questions in complete sentences.
Mark 9: 14-37
1. Why did the man bring his son to Jesus?
2. What happened to the boy when "it seized him"?
3. What did the demon do when the boy was brought to Jesus?
4. What did the boy's father mean when he cried out, "I do believe, help my unbelief!"
5. While journeying through Galilee, when Jesus told his disciples what must happen to the Son of Man, what was he referring to?
6. While on the way to Capernaum what were the Apostles arguing about?
7. What did Jesus say to the Apostles to settle their argument?
8. Explain what Jesus meant when he said, "whoever receives me, receives not me but the One who sent me".
Have a safe and happy weekend.